Investing in Real EstateReal estate is a great financial investment. Let us help you start or grow a portfolio.
Investing in real estate is a good idea:
- You can choose from a wide range of properties – from a Single Family Home to an Apartment Complex
- Low Interest rates make properties more affordable than ever.
- You can purchase a property and possibly sell it at a higher price in the future.
- Rental payments from tenants help to pay down the mortgage and cover property expenses for you.
- Owning investment property may be a tax advantage. (We recommend discussing tax questions with a CPA.)
The economic crisis created a large number of renters. These include:
- People who have relocated but are unable to sell their current residence and cannot afford two mortgages.
- People who have filed bankruptcy and are starting over financially.
- People who do not have the funds to purchase a home.
- People who do not have established credit to obtain a mortgage. (But who have alternative credit to review for rental approval.)
Signature has in-depth expertise in :
- Determining what type of property best fits your investment strategy.
- Helping you buy in the right location and avoiding properties that will lose value over time.
- Providing access to easy, cost-efficient maintenance, repairs and renovations.
- Assisting you in finding the financing that works for you.
- Providing complete property management services to handle the details for you.