Our Listing ServicesSelling your home? Put Signature to work for you!
Our agents are experts in marketing and selling your home and will work with you extensively to get the most out of your investment.
Signature Real Estate provides you with a wide range of services when we list your property:
- Marketing on our website and MLS (multiple listing service).
- Marketing on all of Signature’s social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Marketing on some or all of the most popular real estate websites – Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com and others.
- Marketing with open houses and/or print materials.
- Exposure to the extensive number of renters we have in our property management database who are ready to buy.
- Assistance with preparing and staging your home to sell quickly.
- Exposure to the many investors we represent who are also potential buyers.
- Access to our network of home repair and maintenance vendors if repairs or work is needed to get your property in show shape.
- Communication throughout the process.
- Expertise in problem solving — we find the creative solution that works best for you!
We take care of the details so you can get moving!
Preparing Your Home For Sale
Preparing your home for sale means making it as attractive as possible potential buyers. Signature Real Estate has extensive experience in marketing and presenting your home in its most attractive light. We’d love to assist you!
Tips for sale:
- Examine your home’s curb appeal with a critical eye. Make simple repairs, add fresh paint if needed, cut back overgrown or dead bushes and trees and spruce up the yard with fresh pine needles or seasonal plants for visual appeal.
- Declutter. Put away anything that is not essential, such as family photos, collections, etc. Potential buyers need to be able to envision your home as their own. Organize closets and cabinets so that they appear roomy and large.
- Neutralize. Ask your agent’s advice if you have strong colors or wallpaper in a room or two. It may be best to neutralize those areas so that buyers can visualize moving in and putting a personal stamp on things.
- Stage your home. Properly staging a home can increase a chance for sale in any market. It is more than repairs, decorating and cleaning. Staging helps the home appear bigger, brighter, cleaner and warmer so that buyers will select your home for purchase.
- Prepare your home for agent’s listing photos. Make the beds, clean the rooms, clear kitchen and bath counters to make them appear neat and spacious. Pay attention to the exterior areas as well and clean and clear.
- Price your home competitively. Your agent will provide recent info about homes that have sold most recently. Go on the market at the correct price – it makes for a much faster sale!
- Keep home in “show shape” while it is on the market. Be ready for showings at any time. Occasionally, someone will want to see your home on short notice and this could be your buyer! Keep beds made, kitchen and baths tidy, laundry picked up and pets secured as needed.