SIGNATURE SUNDAY FUNDAY! There is always something fun for everyone going on in our area. Get moving! Here’s a look at places to explore in our area today:
- Hike, bike, picnic or swim @ Hanging Rock State Park from 7 am to 10 pm. Admission to the Park is free. Swimming in Lake: $5 (13 and up). $4 for children under 13.http://bit.ly/2v0Gbjf
- Visit Westbend Winery and Brewery for live music with Tin Can Alley from 2-5 pm with food service by Smoke Wagon beginning at noon. http://www.westbendwineryandbrewery.com/
- Beat the heat indoors and head to The Carolina Theatre in GSO for a 2 pm showing of the Hitchcock classic, “Vertigo” at 2 pm. http://bit.ly/2w0n5ak
- Enjoy the music of Holy Ghost Tent Revival @ Muddy Creek Cafe and Music Hall at 7 pm. http://bit.ly/23ZRkb7
- Visit Reynolda House Museum of Art (opens from 1:30-4:30 pm on Sundays). Tour the home and learn more about the RJ Reynolds family. After your tour, be sure to visit Reynolda Gardens to see what is in bloom and then take a stroll on the trails leading to the Reynolda Village Shops and Wake Forest University. The “Georgia O’Keefe: Living Modern” exhibit opens August 18th. Why not pick up your tickets while you are there? http://bit.ly/2v9l52X
We encourage you to learn more about our great city and the Triad Region during your Signature Sunday Funday.
Signature Real Estate LLC is proud to be a LOCAL company based in Winston-Salem and serving the Triad region of NC for over a decade.
We’d love to help you get to know our area and assist you on your next move!